Threads by Yang Ghua

Show posts by Yang Ghua
35 threads found, page 1 of 3
Report control:highlight row base on the value of a field(or fields) 4 Seems a lot updates in AB 6 SetOption does not work?? 4 How can I change a Dropdown button's Items with code? 4 'Date' Control does not show popup calendar? 5 Can AB have a 'Long press' Event for Control? 4 How to make a mouse's Right click menu for Report ? 5 How can I trigger a button inside a record row without firing rowclick 7 About go back to former view's screen position 3 how can I get a mouse hot track effect in Report control with 'Table' 6 Can I fix the header of Report control in 'Table' 2 "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window". A possible bug? 13 Can I call other control's Event? 11 can the menu move along with the mouse scroll down the view? 12 Can events with some code (non empties) be marked up? 7

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.