Can events with some code (non empties) be marked up?

Yang Ghua

If I write codes in some events,will these Events be Marked up?
So I can easily tell which event is coded and which is empty??

by the way,Hi,Everyone,I am back
^_^

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

This sound an interesting idea. Thanks for that! Please, update your AB copy and look at the events' tabs and contextual menus: you can see now the empty events with a "blue" icon, and non empty events with a "red" icon.

P.S. Welcome back Joshua! :)

Yang Ghua

Thank You!
and I send a email through this forum,please look into it!

Brilliant Idea!

I was planning on asking for this same functionality.
David should be careful of loading too much "extras" and making appbuilder top heavy, but that is a very good idea!

Another thing on my wish list.
Have all the styles in the properties tab that are filled in display above the "Border" as "Filled"
Then we need not scroll down searching for the filled properties.

decsoft

Hello to all,

Another thing on my wish list.

Have all the styles in the properties tab that are filled in display above the "Border" as "Filled"

Then we need not scroll down searching for the filled properties.

I am not sure if can understand very well... are you talking about place the "filled" styles first of all others? Or to "mark" the filled styles in some way like the events?

Yang Ghua

I guess What fakie is trying to say is that :
If properties changed from Default or filled,they should be marked up too!...

decsoft

Hello to all,

I am trying here for a way to "mark" the filled items, but, certainly I can't find the way for it. This is not the last word, but, at least I can say that I am looking for that.

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.