"Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window". A possible bug?

Yang Ghua

when i am debugging ,I get this alert message:'Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window.'

mostly happened while I pressed the 'F10'(Stop the current App debugger)

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

Certainly such error is a more or less common in native Windows apps like App Builder, however, I can't reproduce the problem here nor hear something about in the past. Can you reproduce the problem everytime? Can you please refer here how? Then I will try to fix it.

Yang Ghua

after testing,this occurs when I open more than a AB project simultaneously

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

after testing,this occurs when I open more than a AB project simultaneously

How you does to open more than one AB projects simultaneously?

Yang Ghua

just like opening more than one sample,and testing in browser to see how they work

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

I am sorry, but, I can't reproduce a problem like that here with the provided information: I commonly open more than one app, working on it, etc. So can you reproduce the error? What steps I must follow in order to try to reproduce it here?

Yang Ghua

Ok,I can reproduce the problem by the following step:
1.Open Foxfirebrowser
2.Run AB,Open Base64 sample
3.Open Calulator sample
4.Click to activate the Base64 sample
5.Click the foxfire browser icon on the toolbar
6.Without closing the Foxfire browser,go back to AB,click the 'Stop debugger' icon on the toolbar
There will be a 'Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window.'
;)
I am in Win7 64

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

Various things to consider here! First of all, I can't reproduce the problem with the steps you refer... or I try it in the wrong way. But I can imagine what the problem can be... however, probably Firerfox is not related sir, since they are "out of the scope" of App Builder. If the problem is really anoying for you (I work with AB every day with a large application and not experiment any problem, well... I try to fix it everytime I find one, as you can see in the program's history file), please, and, for the love of God, can you provide here a video capture? Then I can try again try reproduce the problem Joshua and then try to fix it! Sorry for all possible inconveniences.

Yang Ghua

While the Attachment is larger than 4M,can not upload here,
So I send you a email
It's a Avi file of reproducing the 'problem Joshua'....

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

While the Attachment is larger than 4M,can not upload here,
So I send you a email
It's a Avi file of reproducing the 'problem Joshua'....

I receive your video right now. Thanks for that. Please, let me to take a look and I will inform you about.

P.S. Other time compress the video file into a zip one in order to upload here if you wanted. :)

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

I can figure out what the problem is, however, I can't reproduce it here... Since I view you are using an old release of App Builder, please, upgrade it to the very latest version, so we can know if the problem has been solved or what.

Yang Ghua

Ok,I will update AB later
For the size of Attachment,...maybe the upload file's size limit for this forum should set a little up...,
even I compress the avi file to rar ,still more than 3M,and still can not upload

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

Ok,I will update AB later
For the size of Attachment,...maybe the upload file's size limit for this forum should set a little up...,
even I compress the avi file to rar ,still more than 3M,and still can not upload

Please, upgrade your copy, not only because this problem maybe is solved, but because other lot of changes, fixes and enhancements, as you can see in the program's history file (Menu -> Help -> History).

On the other hand you have reason, the attachment limits may apply in this case... that's ok. I receive the file without problems, so maybe it's good to maintain some reasonable limits here! :)

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.