Threads by Yang Ghua

Show posts by Yang Ghua
35 threads found, page 2 of 3
Is that possible to obtain GPS data in web browser mode?! 6 How to check if a Date input is empty or null? 2 How to record audio from the device's microphone 22 How to have a vertical scrollbar in certain app place 13 Is that a way to Pop-up a calendar to let user chose a date? 16 How to maintain a control size even if the app scale option is true 16 the WebSocket sample seems not work! 2 How to call an app's function from a Report's record's HTML 12 How to send raw JSON data with the HttpClient control 18 Can I set report control sort data in a asc or desc way? 4 How to use the OAuth protocol from App Builder apps? 5 How to use the ENTER key to move from an Input to another 12 Get and set the URL of an HttpClient control at runtime 4 How to use Line Breaks in Push buttons and Textarea controls 8 Can select control contain name:value pairs 9

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.