'Date' Control does not show popup calendar?

Yang Ghua

I test the 'Date' Control
It seems in edge(win10) and firfox(53.0.3) ,There is no popup calendar
and Chrome is OK

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

The "Date" input control depend of the vendor's implementation: it's relatively modern and not all the vendors implement it in the same way. You can try with something like the implemented in this sample. If your application's target is the mobile, probably you can use the Date input control without problems.

Another possible way is to use certain "custom date picker" like the implemented in this sample: DatePicker.zip, or, in my opinion, even better, use three Select controls for the Year, Month and Day, in a similar way that what you can see in the Datetime app sample included in App Builder. The "three select inputs" solution works fine in all browsers and platforms.

P.S. Here is another sample about a possible "date picker dialog" made with three Select controls and a app's modal view: DateDialog.zip

Yang Ghua

In 'DatePicker.zip'

How can I set the 'datePickerValue' with a HttpClient.Response??

I mean I want to set one of the HttpClient.Response's Itemvalue to datePickerValue

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

I think you are looking for the "datePickerValue" variable. Please, take a look at the sample NewView1's Show event, in which you can see how that variable is setup with a Date Javascript value. You must use that variable to specify a value for the "datepicker", probably an string comming from an HTTP call's response.

Look more about Javascript's Dates here, for example.

Yang Ghua

Yes,something like this will get it done

Thanks

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.