How to make a mouse's Right click menu for Report ?

Yang Ghua

With a Report in 'table' ,
how can I accomplish a mouse's Right click menu for the selected Row Record?

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

App Builer is quite extensible, and, probably you can do it if attach the "dblclick" event in the appropiate elements. Using the Click event, for example, maybe we can prepare something that simulates de "double click". We also have right now the "RowSwipeLeft" and "RowSwipeRight" events ready to use.

However, I think can be a good think to count with an event like that in the Report control, so, don't worry because probably the next App Builder release implement that event Joshua.

P.S. The Report itself have a "Double Click" event, that maybe can be also suitable to use here. But again, just wait for a next AB release sir, I want to add the refered event for every Report's row.

Yang Ghua

Ok,Thanks
and by the way,I want to say:Can 'Report.Order' use multi-field ?
something like: SetVar "[Report1.Order]" "-[SelectedField1] +[SelectedField2]" "String"

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

Please, ugprade your AB copy. There is a new "RowDblClick" event in the Report control.

Ok,Thanks
and by the way,I want to say:Can 'Report.Order' use multi-field ?
something like: SetVar "[Report1.Order]" "-[SelectedField1] +[SelectedField2]" "String"

Please, next time use another forum's thread for new questions, so we can maintain the forum more or less ordered. Anyway, the "Query" option of the Report control is an easy way to filter the content of a Report in real time by looking in some of their records' properties.

If you want to join an string, you can do it, and then assign that string to the "Query" option. If you want to filter by more than one field, probably you must do it in a "manual way". Just remember the Report control show the content of their "Data" variable.

We can manipulate the Data variable (like any other Array of Objects) in order to filter it in an more advanced way, and then the possible changes are reflected into the Report control automatically. That's is what you can do for the momento sir.

For example, we can prepare an intermediate variable in order to place the filtered records. Then assign that variable to the Report's Data one, and, when remove the filter, reasign the original variable or reload it again from the source.

Yang Ghua

ok,I will update and try the new 'RowDblClick'

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.