Text2Speech - Convert text to speech from our applications

decsoft

Hello to all,

This App Builder's Javascript plugin allow us to convert text to speech from our applications. This plugin uses the Cordova TTSplugin for Apache Cordova and has been inspired by this forum's thread by Eduardo Alfaro.

This plugin is included by default with the App Builder's installation along with the Text2Speech application sample included by the App Builder installation. Take a look at that application sample in order to view how to use this plugin.

Hope can be useful!

Michael Adesegun
Please how do I build in cordova?
MA

decsoft

Hello Michael,

Are you refer specifically to this sample or you ask for how to build our apps with Apache Cordova? If you refer to the first, in fact, the app sample is ready to be compiled with Apache Cordova using one of the provided BAT files. We no need to do anything else but compile the app sample.

If you refer to the second, that, is how to compile our apps with Apache Cordova, without leave this forum we can found some posts like this one and this other.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.