How to change backgroud row click whent click row in report control?

Tinn Aphopchung

I mean when we click or touch to select row in report control.How to change row background color to tell user that you already click.

decsoft

Hello tin,

Probably in a "grid" Report we can achieve it in a more or less easy way, but, in a "table" Report certainly the things can be complicated. So I made some enhancements in the Report control in order to "mark" their rows with certain CSS classes and identifiers. This is now refered in the Report's control help.

Additionally I add to the Report control a new variable named "Index", available inside the "RowClick" event. With the help of the refered CSS stuff and this variable we can "activate" or "deactivate" rows as you can see in the new included "Report13" application sample. Take a look and tell me what you do think about tin.

Tinn Aphopchung

that what I want!Thanks again David :)
(It work.Already test it)

decsoft

Hello!

that what I want!Thanks again David :)
(It work.Already test it)

Always thanks you tin!

decsoft

Hello to all!

* Add the new Report14 sample, which show us how to use the recently added [Report.Index] variable in order to alter / change / update the selected / clicked / taped record in the Report. Also the Report13 sample has been a little modified in order to show us how to use our own CSS classes for the active/deactive Report's rows.

Hope they are useful! :)

Tinn Aphopchung

It very useful!!Thanks.

decsoft

Hello!

It very useful!!Thanks.

You're welcome tin! :)

Yang Ghua

just to ask
in report sample 6
how to change the panel-heading color or panel-body background color?

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

We can use the the panel related CSS classes of the Bootstrap CSS framework and maybe our own custom CSS stuff. For example, to vary the aspect of your refered sample "panels" we can use the "panel-warning" CSS class instead "panel-info" CSS classs.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.