The ten seconds "Hello world!" application!

decsoft

Hello to all,

Open your eyes and enjoy the App Builder's ten seconds Hello world application!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbCD0-W3ryo

www.getappbuilder.com

Yang Ghua

I've watched the "App Builder deploy as WebExtension",does this "WebExtension" work in mobile too??

decsoft

Hello Joshua,

Our applications can be deployed as WebExtensions without any change or modification, however, if we use some of the WebExtensions stuff, then, of course, such stuff is only available if our applications are deployed as WebExtensions.

Then supose the Calculator application sample. Can work as a WebExtension? Yes; no problem. Can work as a mobile app? Sure; no problem. In fact the same Calculator application can work in all the supported platforms and flavours.

On the other hand, if we look at the WebExtension sample. Can work as a mobile app? Can work... but since they use some WebExtensions specific stuff, there is not too much sense to run it as a mobile application.

In the case of your refered video, the Weather application, yes, they can be deployed for any of the supported platforms and flavors, also as a WebExtension for the modern browsers.

Please, let me know if I can help you in other thing Joshua.

Hi all,

Sorry should be in wrong place to post this. But I couldn't find how to post a new question.

I'm very new to this. I just tried to recreate calculator app by following David's sample.

But I'm stuck at one place. I couldn't find "SetOperator" function under the new app window. But if I go to sample calculator "SetOperator" still there.

Please let me know am I missing something.

Thank you,
Lanka.

decsoft

Hello lanka,

To post a new question, please, follow this link. About your issue, if I am not wrong, you are talking about two different applications, the Calculator sample and other that you create. "SetOperator" is an app's function that the Calculator sample have, so, in order to be available into the other application, they must also be ready to use in that app.

You can take a look at the Menu -> App -> Functions' manager.

If you look at that in the Calculator sample, you can view the "SetOperator" function and also others. You can export functions from one app to another (from the functions' manager) but I am not quite sure that this is exactly what you wanted.

Hope this can help you in some way. Go ahead if you have any other questions, but please, place it in different forum's thread, so we can maintain it more or less well ordered and useful in order to search, etc.

Hi all,

Sorry should be in wrong place to post this. But I couldn't find how to post a new question.

I'm very new to this. I just tried to recreate calculator app by following David's sample.

But I'm stuck at one place. I couldn't find "SetOperator" function under the new app window. But if I go to sample calculator "SetOperator" still there.

Thank you,
Lanka.

Don't worry I sorted it. It's under Functions Manager (Shortcut F7)

I've one more question please. Sample calculator we have buttons to click.

Lets say I need inputfileld put there instead of a button. Then user can put amount they need and make calculation.

Very simple Example :

User input 100
Below there will be 2 buttons one is "Option 1" other is "Option 2" if user click option 1 it will add 10 to 100 and shows the result. If user clicks option 2 it will add 20 to 100 and shows the result.

Anybody have any idea how should I get this success.

Thanks.
Lanka.

decsoft

Hello to all,

Hi all,

Thank you,
Lanka.

Don't worry I sorted it. It's under Functions Manager (Shortcut F7)

I've one more question please. Sample calculator we have buttons to click.

Lets say I need inputfileld put there instead of a button. Then user can put amount they need and make calculation.

Very simple Example :

User input 100
Below there will be 2 buttons one is "Option 1" other is "Option 2" if user click option 1 it will add 10 to 100 and shows the result. If user clicks option 2 it will add 20 to 100 and shows the result.

Anybody have any idea how should I get this success.

Thanks.
Lanka.

Please, the next time place your new question in a new forum's thread. Thanks. About your question, I think you can use the "Math" action to do what you wanted. Take a look at this sample I prepared for you: Sample.zip

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.