how to publish to iis web server

Yang Ghua

i am trying make it work in iis..,but always show a blank page

sorry about the newbie question^_^!

decsoft

Hello reg4app,

In principle I don't know about any specific problem with IIS. Are you trying with the browser's developer tools? That is, open Firefox, for example, press F12 in order to open the Developers's Tools window, and then try to load your app. If some error occur they must appear in the developer console. Follow the error message (if any) maybe we can found a possible solution.

Please try it and post it what happend reg4app.

Yang Ghua

f12 firefox show following warning:
"The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must to be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol."

decsoft

Hello,

This is quite rare, since the app's "index.html" are codified using UTF-8 and declares such codification in the HTML code.

... The character encoding of the page must to be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol."

Since I have not exprience on IIS and never get this problem reported too, I think maybe this problem is in the latest part of the above phrase: "...or in the transfer protocol".

So may we need to configure the IIS server to handle UTF-8 appropiately?

Yang Ghua

i am just testing the sample,in ctrl+f9 in app builder works fine
but put it in IIS ,does not work

i will check my iis

decsoft

Hello,

Just post it if you found a solution or need further help reg4app!

Yang Ghua
Hello,

Just post it if you found a solution or need further help reg4app!

after reinstall my IIS in win7 ,It works now,thanks for your patience!

I will keep testing!

decsoft

Hello,

Glad to know finally you got it! :)

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.