Can't Run Webcam Sample

Ade Wale

Hi David,

After reading your your email, I was curious to test webcam html5 API.

When I ran the sample project I got below error message:

I have BUSH Cam connected to my PC with builtin microphone.

Thanks

decsoft

Hello Ade,

Please, try by deleting the "_Compiled" directory manually. I am not quite sure if the latest update (which involved WebCam enhancements) can cause the problem, if we are dealing with a previous compiled sample.

The WebCam sample works for me here and did not get any other report, then delete the "_Compiled" directory and try again.

Ade Wale

Hi David,

I have deleted the _compiled file and reran the sample project. The error message is still there but the camera work.
Thanks

decsoft

Hello,

Please, choose the Menu App -> Javascript file. Take a look at the error and char line and look for something rare... I think the error is in your code, Ade, since the WebCam control does not use any "Audio" object... So take a look around in the app's Javascript file.

Ade Wale

Hi David,

Done. For line 23 Audio is declar "var lastPlaySound = new Audio();" while line 467 is blank.

decsoft

Hello,

I can't understand very well, Ade: finally you solve the problem?

Ade Wale

Hi David,

Yes, problem solved.

Thanks.

decsoft

Ok. Glad to know Ade! :)

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.