Can't Run Webcam Sample

Ade Wale

Hi David,

After reading your your email, I was curious to test webcam html5 API.

When I ran the sample project I got below error message:

I have BUSH Cam connected to my PC with builtin microphone.

Thanks

decsoft

Hello Ade,

Please, try by deleting the "_Compiled" directory manually. I am not quite sure if the latest update (which involved WebCam enhancements) can cause the problem, if we are dealing with a previous compiled sample.

The WebCam sample works for me here and did not get any other report, then delete the "_Compiled" directory and try again.

Ade Wale

Hi David,

I have deleted the _compiled file and reran the sample project. The error message is still there but the camera work.
Thanks

decsoft

Hello,

Please, choose the Menu App -> Javascript file. Take a look at the error and char line and look for something rare... I think the error is in your code, Ade, since the WebCam control does not use any "Audio" object... So take a look around in the app's Javascript file.

Ade Wale

Hi David,

Done. For line 23 Audio is declar "var lastPlaySound = new Audio();" while line 467 is blank.

decsoft

Hello,

I can't understand very well, Ade: finally you solve the problem?

Ade Wale

Hi David,

Yes, problem solved.

Thanks.

decsoft

Ok. Glad to know Ade! :)

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.