Labels Text in Design mode

Donald Walker

Sometimes I want to use white text in a label while others are black. How can I change my settings so that my labels have a gray background in design mode so I can see my text.

I looked at program options but do not see where I set label or control font colors in design mode only.

This is not a big issue but was wondering if I am missing anything. Any thoughts on this?

decsoft

Hello Donald,

This have a long story behind. The initial App Builder releases based their designtime controls in the Microsoft Windows WebBrowser control. In that days every control in the designer are in fact a WebBrowser control which in fact reflect more or less well the final result. Unfortunatelly, the usage of the WebBrowser control have a great impact in the program behaviour, like you can see in the below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZE2QShiIR4

In order to get an IDE really faster and don't worry if our applications have two or twelve views, dozens of hundreds of controls, I decide to get out the WebBrowser control as the base for the designtime controls. However, I know the current designtime controls can probably be enhanced. This is something I know and therefore I want to deal with it in the future.

Hope this can help you in some way. :)

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.