Overlapping objects

Danny Cheah

Hi David,

I would like to find out how to hide the label "What's New" which I have place on a view shown below. 

When I click on the Menu dropdown, the menu did not cover the label "What's New" as shown below. I know it may be a simple thing but I could not figure out how to fix this issue. 

Regards

Danny
Thank you.
Best regards,
Danny Cheah

decsoft

Hello Danny,

This is quite rare. I try here and can't reproduce the issue, then, maybe you have an specific "z-index" for the label? If so, just remove that "z-index".

Danny Cheah

Hi David,

I don't have any z-index set. I try placing new report object and it's also the same thing happens. Could it be due to a certain theme that I'm using like the last time I remember I had an issue because of certain themes I was using. 

Thank you.
Best regards,
Danny Cheah

Danny Cheah

Hi David,

I managed to resolve the problem. I deleted the NavBar and insert it again and this time it works. I've faced similar issue before when I placed a text object and the position and size did not turn out the same during runtime and I have to just delete and insert again the same object and then it works.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Danny Cheah

decsoft

Hello Danny,

No problem. In fact, I am see here some problems related with the themes and the navigation bar, that, I want to try in a more deep way.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.