Problem with opening file manager in AB1

Peter Bradstreet
Hi David,

I am having an issue in AB1. I need to add a reference to another external js file (qrcode.min.js) but when I click on the toolbar icon to access the file manager or press F6 AB consistently locks up and I have to use the task manager to crash out of it. Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Cheers,
Pete

decsoft

Hello Peter,

Sorry for the inconveniences. I can't reproduce the error here, so, I am not sure what to say... maybe restart the computer can help? If the problem is always reproducible, may you can provide me a Team Viewer (or Any Desk) access to your computer, so I can take a look.

Peter Bradstreet
Sure thing, I will just reboot although I am pretty sure that it will still not work. If that is the case, I will send you an email with instructions on how to access my computer.

decsoft

It's ok, Peter.

Peter Bradstreet
Just a quick update to advise the cause of the issue in case anyone runs into the same issue and a shout out to David for his typical awesome assistance. It turned out that there was a likely corruption on one of the config files that can be found in the User Documents\AppBuilder\ folder. I renamed that folder and reinstalled the app and the problem was solved. Thanks again David!

decsoft

Glad to know, Peter! And, thanks very much for your kindly words. :-)

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.