Buttons or links inside Report's rows

Peter Bradstreet
Hi, I would like to add functionality to a report object so that in each row there are a couple of icons/buttons that carry out an action. For example, in the Agenda sample, is it possible to add a delete icon to the right of the data in each row that would delete that row by calling DeleteRecordCallback? I am just using this as an example to see if I can detect the click event on the icon rather than just on the row itself. Cheers, Pete

Peter Bradstreet
Actually, I found just what I needed in the Report17 sample: Cheers, Pete

decsoft

Hello Peter,

Yes; of course, it's possible. Take a look at the below sample that uses a bit of Javascript code to handle our "row button" click event:

Another possible way is to use a "class" in our "row-button", and use the "RowClick" event of the Report control:

decsoft

Hello Peter,

We cross our messages. :-) Yes; you found another possible way to do it, so finally we show here three possible ways. :-)

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.