VisualNeo Web vs. DecSoft App Builder

Paolo Lops
Hi David, what are the main differences between the two ide? regards Paolo

decsoft

Hello Paolo,

It's a question that I can't answer... since I don't use that software nor try it except in their very first beta stage. It's something that you must see, Paolo: you can try both systems and decide what can be good for your purposes. Ok, you already purchase a license of App Builder... but that don't mean that you can't try another possible alternatives, and finally pick the best one for your purposes. Of course, if you have any specific question I can try to help you.

Paolo Lops
David, i like your software. I'm asking so because you make plugins for it ...

decsoft

Hello Paolo,

Nope! I made several plugins (from long time ago) for NeoBook... which now is Visual Neo Win... but not for Visual Neo Web... which is a completely different product than NeoBook and Visual Neo Win. DecSoft NeoPlugins are made for NeoBook and Visual Neo Win, not for Visual Neo Web.

Samuel Vanneste
@Paolo : DecSoft's App Builder is a more serious and robust solution compared to the other one. Just compare the Actions available in both software and you will have a clear idea about.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.