Cordova command is not recognized

Ade Wale
Hi David, I have AB latest version installed and after build and compiled. But no batch files generated. What am I doing wrong?

Ade Wale
Hi David, Ignore above question. But another issue is Created by DecSoft's App Builder v2018.126 More information at https://www.decsoftutils.com/ 'cordova' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 'cordova' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 'cordova' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 'cordova' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 'cordova' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Press any key to continue . . . When I clicked the batch file for Android?

decsoft

Hello Ade,

The error doesn't leave any question: Apache Cordova is missing or not well installed. For that reason "cordova" is not recognized as a command, because it's not installed or not properly installed. You must read the official documentation, Ade, in order to get Apache Cordova and their dependencies working.

Ade Wale
Hello David, I'm really exhausted now getting cordova to work on my Window 7 OS x64. I know I have made it work in the past. But now I don't know why it is not working.

decsoft

Hello Ade,

Maybe it's a good idea to upgrade your Windows to a recent version. On the other hand, I am not remember bad, Cordova can work in that Windows version. But I try right now here to get an APK of a sample project, Ade, and everything works as expected. So you need to install Apache Cordova and their dependencies in the right way. Please, follow any help that you can find in the official documentation, support forums, etc. Try to start the installation of the stuff from the scratch, be sure you add the appropriate environment variables, etc.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.