Add new fonts to Appbuilder

Amin Mousavi
Hi David, I was wondering how can we add fonts to Appbuilder font list? Thanks

decsoft

Hello Amin,

I am not sure about the fonts that we are talking about... please, can you explain a litle more?

Amin Mousavi
Hi David, At properties/font family there are a few font options available like "Arial" and "Times New Roman". I suspect in inline css we also can use these fonts for the texts. What if we need to use a fancy font like "Scriptina" for instance. How can we add it to appbuilder and use it in the applications? Thanks

decsoft

Hello Amin,

Yes; we are talking about the font-face" CSS rule. We can use the "font-face" CSS rule indicating a font file previously added to the app using the app's file manager, or also indicating a remote URL, from our server or from the Google Fonts service, for example.

What we must to do is to use the refered CSS rule like in the below code (placed in the "Inline CSS" option or in an external CSS file):

Doing so we can then use the font previously defined in some other elements, for example:

You can try it and post here if you have any problem or if need some additional help, Amin.

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.