NeoPlugins - Question about the npCamp plugin

Jean Marc Pacouret

Hello David. When I try to put a diagonal line or any other figure on the npCams screen, I get a black rectangle defined by the two ends of the line. Is there a trick or a hidden function to hide the rectangle?. I tried transparent line with no success. The ideal would be to have the possibility to show on the npCams rectangle any picture with transparency (circles (no disk). Maybe in a future version or an additional plugin (i'll purchase it immediately!)?. Apart from this limitation, works fine and adds a lot to VisualNeo.

decsoft

Hello,

If the transparency option of the line object doesn't nothing,... I think we can't do nothing in order to get working with something like you refer, sir. If we hide the rectangle/line, we hide the line too, because the line is draw inside the rectangle. You can view this when you move or resize the line in designtime: what you can view is moving or resizing the rectangle which contain the line. Then when you put a rectangle/line on top of another rectangle, what you do is to put a rectangle inside the cam rectangle, not to draw a line inside the cam rectangle.

Jean Marc Pacouret

Thanks for the prompt answer. I have to search how to circumvent this issue.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.