[SOLVED] Build 2017.11 - font awesome performance issue

Samuel Vanneste

Hello David,
I can't see all the icons. I tried to restart the computer and AB without success

[img=awesome.png]https://www.decsoftutils.com/_support/uploads/f98c444ec6e6bc73162df36d5bcfd3ef.png[/img]

Thanks

decsoft

Hello Samuel,

Hello David,
I can't see all the icons. I tried to restart the computer and AB without success

https://www.decsoftutils.com/_support/uploads/f98c444ec6e6bc73162df36d5bcfd3ef.png

Thanks

Yes; certainly some of the Awesome icons appear hidden here too. I am not sure what happend, since the appropiate Windows's API function to register the font appear to work as expected, that is, doesn't return any error. I must investigate this a bit Samuel and will inform here about. Sorry for the inconveniences!

P.S. As a tip... if you pass the cursor over the icons (even the hidden ones) their names appear in an small tip, and, in fact, that icons can be used in the application, that is, the problem is only related with the Icons' picker dialog.

Samuel Vanneste

Hello David,
Thanks for the tip of the icons names. It will be very useful :)
Good luck for the investigation

decsoft

Hello Samuel,

It's done! I just forget something...

Update your AB copy: this time you must do it manually!

Samuel Vanneste

Well done! Thanks a lot Sir David :D

decsoft

Hello!

Well done! Thanks a lot Sir David :D

You're welcome sir! :)

Tinn Aphopchung

I still have the same problem David.I already try your download link.
So can you explain how to fix this font manually? (maybe it not fix for me because privileges access in my window user)

decsoft

Hello to all,

I still have the same problem David.I already try your download link.
So can you explain how to fix this font manually? (maybe it not fix for me because privileges access in my window user)

Sorry te inconveniences tin. In fact we no need to install the fonts manually: App Builder register the fonts privatelly using the appropiate Windows' API. This can be done without require any special nor admin privileges.

Please, try this: close App Builder (if running) and uninstall the program from the Windows's control panel. Then download the latest App Builder release and install it normally.

If you continue having problems, please, tell me in order to try to help you.

decsoft

Hello to all,

I am very sorry. Certainly I leave a bug in the latest release, that causes the FontAwesome font can't be registered in the rigth way. Then please, tin, Samuel and others, upgrade your AB copies and let me know if the Icons' Picker dialog is working now or if some problem still occurring.

Again sorry any possible inconveniences guys!

Tinn Aphopchung

Problem solve now in 2017.12 version.Thanks David.

decsoft

Hi to all!

Problem solve now in 2017.12 version.Thanks David.

You're welcome tin! :)

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.