[CLOSED] Report's Footer just after the Header ?

Samuel Vanneste

Hello David,
It seems that the report's footer is put just after its header. Or perhaps am I doing something wrong ? Or should I use some CSS to move the footer ?

Some code extracted

Thanks

decsoft

Hello Samuel,

Are you tried with the "Report10" sample? I appreciate your code, but, I am not sure if they are copied from the output HTML, which in fact is generated in runtime, then, may doesn't corresponde with what you place in the Report control. Can you please provide here a little application sample to reproduce the problem?

Samuel Vanneste

Thanks David,
Here is a demo project : MyApp.ab

But the report10 example reminded me the way to do : using the TD tag instead of anything else. Don't know why I did not found it myself.

Closed. Thanks a lot

decsoft

Hello Samuel,

Yes; you got it. The header and footer must be placed in TD tag(s) if we are using a Report's with the Wrapper variable set to "table". If we set the Wrapper variable to "grid" we no need the TD tag(s) at all.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.