Can you add a Zip Align tool similar to the Key Store and APK Signer?

Ade Wale

Hi David,

Can you please add Zipalign in the GUI, so that we can use it rename the apk after signing?

//Zipalign and name your apk file for upload it to appstore

zipalign -v 4 android-release-unsigned.apk MyApp_NewName.apk

Thanks

decsoft

Hello Ade,

Maybe it's a good idea. I'm not sure right now if they must be a part of the Signer tool or be in a separator and new tool, but I will look into that Ade.

Ade Wale
Hello Ade,

Maybe it's a good idea. I'm not sure right now if they must be a part of the Signer tool or be in a separator and new tool, but I will look into that Ade.

Good.

Without doubt it is good idea to be under Signer because they are same family.
This will save me from doing it manual like this:

[img=zipaligh.png]https://www.decsoftutils.com/_support/uploads/1d6490f3427848dfab3916a2b56fae3b.png[/img]

Thanks

AB rock!

decsoft

Hello Ade,

Ok, I will take a look to this! :)

decsoft

Hello Ade,

Please, update your AB copy, a new Zip Align tool for the Android platform has been introduced. From the program's history file:

* This App Builder release incorporates the new Zip Align tool for the Android platform. This has been integrated in an alone way, so we can align random APK's, but the tool has been integrated too with the APK Signer tool, then just when we finish to sign an APK file, the program ask us if we want to open the Zip Align tool in order to align it. Thanks Ade!

Hope they can be useful!

Ade Wale

Hi David,

Bravo!

AB rock!

decsoft
Hi David,

Bravo!

AB rock!

Thanks Ade! :)

Ade Wale

Hi David,

Can you reorder these [img=zip.png]https://www.decsoftutils.com/_support/uploads/e3e7479a921e3181b1053fc05ae78013.png[/img]

to be Keystore, APK Signer and Zipalign. The reason is because it will be easier to use them accordingly.

Thanks

AB rock!

decsoft

Hello Ade,

It's a good point. :)

Tinn Aphopchung

:)

decsoft
:)

Thanks tin! :)

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.