Not urgent : Container & Report, some ideas

Samuel Vanneste

Hello,

While creating my first "biggest" project (a web interface to manage my mobile apps which communicates with webservices), I have thought about two ideas :

1/ the ability to move Objects inside a Container after the previous design time : in fact, I don't know if I haven't understood but when I try to move an object in the "Objects" panel or from the view, I don't manage to put them into the container

2/ an event to get the selected value (or the selected row) in a Report. We have the Click event but no event to get the one clicked (or I have not found it). This could be very handy to chain new actions from a grid

Hope this can help :)

decsoft

Hello Samuel,

For the first question, I think you wanted a way to move a control from the designer to a container. To do this the only way currently is to copy or cut such object, then focus the container, and finally paste the control from the clipboard.

For the second question, I will figure out how to implement a possible row click event.

Samuel Vanneste

Hello David

I do thank you because I did not thought about the cut/paste function. Super :)

decsoft

Hello there,

Update your App Builder copy Samuel: now we count with a "RowClick" event for the Report control. Take a look at the Report app sample, which has been updated in order to show us how to deal with this new event.

Samuel Vanneste

Hello David,
Thanks a lot for that update. You are awesome :)

decsoft

Always thanks to you Samuel!

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.