How do I build a non-debug version of the apk?

Mike Felker

I have finished my app and now I want to build the signed ready-to-go copy. No matter what I do, it is unsigned and a debug version.

I am filling out all the stuff on the Android Developer Portal. How to I get the signed build going?

Thanks for your help. I HAVE to get this done today.

Mike

Mike Felker

Mike Felker

I do have the license key for this app, by the way. Where do I put it in App Builder?

Mike

Mike Felker

Mike Felker

Ignore this. I downloaded your newest version which has the uber convenient signing tool and all is good now.

I just had to find the zipalign tool (in the Android build-tools folder) and follow your directions in another thread. That did it.

Now the app is uploaded to the Play store and will be there eventually.

Thank you for such a really good piece of software with excellent support.

Mike

Mike Felker

decsoft

Hello Mike,

Ignore this. I downloaded your newest version which has the uber convenient signing tool and all is good now.

I just had to find the zipalign tool (in the Android build-tools folder) and follow your directions in another thread. That did it.

Now the app is uploaded to the Play store and will be there eventually.

Thank you for such a really good piece of software with excellent support.

Mike

Note that the "zipalign" tool maybe its not required. If the App Builder's "APK Signer" and the "Key Store" tools recognize the required programs, maybe you no need the "zipalign" tool all. Anyway, Mike, don't worry for nothing and just ask here for help when needed.

P.S. In my system the "zipalign" tools is placed here:

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.