Installation Setup File

Ade Wale

Hi David,

The installation setup file defualt language is Spanish instead of English for international users. Have a look at the image

Thanks

decsoft

Hello Ade,

I think the default language is english, but, Inno Setup (the program used for the installer assistant) take the latest language used if I am not wrong... maybe I can take a look at this later. Thanks for the feedback.

Ade Wale

Hi David,

I noticed something although it is not an issue but just an observation, if check (from app builder icon) for updates and download the setup file then app build close and update will began (this happen on fly) then the installation setup file language will spanish but if I click the setup file downloaded on my desktop then the setup file installation language will be English.

I just want to inform you.

Thanks.

decsoft

Hello Ade,

I noticed something although it is not an issue but just an observation, if check (from app builder icon) for updates and download the setup file then app build close and update will began (this happen on fly) then the installation setup file language will spanish but if I click the setup file downloaded on my desktop then the setup file installation language will be English.

What happend if you do it the same again? After the installation finish (in english) then try to start the installation again... what language is then used?

Ade Wale
Hello Ade,

What happend if you do it the same again? After the installation finish (in english) then try to start the installation again... what language is then used?

Hi David,
I can only do it once, except new version is released. It is only in English.

decsoft

Hello Ade,

If I am not wrong the installer is configured to use the system language by default or the english language if the first one is not available. The installer currently support english and spanish, the same languages than the App Builder GUI has availables. The installer "remember" the language you use in an installation, and then, when the program is installed again (after an update, for example) the installer take the latest used language. That's the behaviour I can see here.

Ade Wale

Hi David,
I will make a small video about what I mean when I update to newer version.

App Builder rocks!

Ade Wale

Hi David,

After update to another version. There is no issue with the installation language in Spanish on fly again.

Thanks David.

Happy App Builder!

decsoft
Hi David,

After update to another version. There is no issue with the installation language in Spanish on fly again.

Thanks David.

Happy App Builder!

Glad to know it Ade! :)

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.