Custom components in the IDE

John Clarke
Hi, if I were to write my own JQuery components can I add them to the App Builder palette and use them in my code?

Also, is there a way to extract the names of the attributes, methods and events in a JQuery component that has little to no comments in it?

I would appreciate all advice offered regarding this.

This is my sample JQuery component

decsoft

Hello John,

Certainly, it's possible to create app plugins for DecSoft App Builder which can appear in the tools / controls palette. I order to achieve that you must read a couple of topics in the documentation, in particular, App plugins and Develop plugins.

Additionally, DecSoft App Builder includes out of the box various app plugins that you can use as you wanted, for example, in order to study it and / or use also as a possible template for your own app plugins. The linked topics are not the most easiest, however, if you have some doubts, I can always try to help you. You can find the included plugins in the Users Documents / DecSoft / AppBuilder.

P.S. Since AB uses Bootstrap CSS, note that there is an accordion component that may you want to take a look. On the other hand, remember that AB already incorporate the jQuery library, so, we no need to add it from the app Files manager.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.