HTML Compiler registration

Bryce Beattie

I downloaded the Decsoft HTML Compiler installer from the website and installed it. During the installation process, It displayed the 2022.8 update history. However, when I launch the program, the program bar and Help > About this program screen says 2022.7.

My last upgrade purchase was 3/16/2022, and according to the 2022.7 entry in the history, I should be eligible for this version, as it was after 07-25-2021, right?

When I go to Help > program register and enter in my license info, then click the OK button, the "register the program" dialog box disappears, but I get no indication that the license registration was successful, or if it failed. The program bar still reads "Unregistered ..." and I get the Unregistered popup when I relaunch the program. Am I doing something wrong?

decsoft

Hello Bryce,

Nothing wrong: just my fault, sir. I published a major upgrade of the product days ago and did not update your license accordingly. Just login into your DecSoft customer area and grab the updated license serial numbers (I updated it right now), so you can use it with the very latest release of the product.

Bryce Beattie
Okay, that worked, thanks!

decsoft

Hello Bryce,

Okay, that worked, thanks!

Your welcome! Always thank you for your support!

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.