App Builder Run

hi,
I noticed that every time you add the code opure are part of commands (Bottom, input, label, etc ...) the program does not immediately makes the changes in the form, when you type (F9 or Ctrl + F9) do not aggirna the foma, after many attempts project saves the program does not update
regards

decsoft

Hello,

I am not completely sure if I understand what you mean. I note sometimes certain changes in the designer does not "modify" the application, and, currently, the debug button, only saves the application if they has been modified. I want to study this more deeply and try to find a convenient solution. However, again, I am not sure if you are talking about this.

decsoft

Hello,

I forget something. F9 perform the debug action, which currently save the application if they are modified. However, CTRL+F9 (Run) is intended to run the previously compiled application, then, if a previous compilation exist, CTRL+F9 run that compilation. CTRL+F9 is useful, but, if you want to view all the possible changes, then you must use F9 (Debug) instead. This is not related with my previous message, and probably solve your issue...

hello David,
The problem is that if the project enter a subject and then you run the command does not happen that do not aggirna the example project. if you enter Input1 Run and do not see the form, I hope you have been helpful
regards

decsoft

Hello,

Sorry but I am not sure if can understand what you mean. Certainly, except some "rare" behaviour with the designer (I mentioned above) not too important at all, I can't get any undesired behaviour in the program run and debug commands. Maybe you can explain me a little more using some images, a video or something like this. Or try to explain me a way (step by step) to reproduce the problem.

Hello,
I can not put the image within the forum (post), kindly you tell me how I can do?

decsoft

Hello,

Hello,
I can not put the image within the forum (post), kindly you tell me how I can do?

I am using a service like imgur.com. Upload your image and then use the "direct link" URL to post it here.

Tinn Aphopchung

hi romarom
You can upload image at any image hosting
or at http://tinypic.com/
and copy bbcode that it give to you at left side of page like this

Hello,
I understand the problem, you must delete the "Compiled" directory.
regards

decsoft

Hello,

Hello,
I understand the problem, you must delete the "Compiled" directory.
regards

In certain situations we must delete the "Compiled" directory manually, but not in the normal program's behaviour. Only if we need we must delete the directory, but, in some situations this are not recomendable. For example, a new Apache Cordova's build can take a minute and a half here in my computer, but a build after the first one take only ten seconds. For this and other reasons the "Compiled" directory must be not deleted when no needed.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.