Sidebar swipe to hide

Mario Steinbacher
Hello David! I have used your Sidebar feature for a Menu. So far so good. To show the sidebar I do use the app.showSidebar() function on the swipe right Event. Unfortunately when I want to hide the Sidebar by app.hideSidebar() using the swipe left Event, the event seems not to fire over the sidebar, only at gray translucent area at the right side. Is this a Bug or do I misunderstand something. An other Improvement would be to adopt the App icon sizes to 108dp (81px, 108px, 162px, 216px, 324px, 432px). And when the icons are generated for adaptive icons my only white foreground png with transparency get light gray borders around. with best regards

decsoft

Hello Michael,

About the issue with the Sidebar, I am not quite sure that can reproduce the problem. I use the Swipe events of both the app and the view, and, apparently it's working as expected to show / hide the Sidebar. What I can note is that if we swipe to the left from the "grayed" part and "cross" the Sidebar, to say like that, then yes, the Swipe event appear to be not fired. However, this is apparently a default behaviour that we can't probably handle in other way. I think there is not too much trouble from the user point of view, since, for example, just by clicking the "grayed" part the Sidebar is hide... Anyway, if you wanted, please, send me a sample app via EMail and I will try to take a look.

About the adaptative icons, I am not sure if can understand the possible issue, since we are **only** following the Apache Cordova documentation for Android adaptative icons with images. Or I am wrong, or the "108dp" icons that you mention are not supported or at least not referred in the Apache Cordova documentation. So again, Michael, if possible, send to me a sample app (with the images that you are trying to use) and I will try to take a look here.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.