Iframes and External URL

Donald Walker

I am trying the sample app. It has a couple local html files that are shown. If I try put in a url in the Iframe url, it does not show it. I found you need to remove the two local urls from the file manager. Then when I run it it does not keep showing the local urls. However the debugger mode will not show the external url either. If I select to show in another window it pops up a window that will show it.

Any comments on this behavior?

Request for when you can, can you add an external url to your sample.

Thanks

decsoft

Hello Donald,

About the IFrames sample, I am sorry, but can't reproduce the problem here. The sample works as expected. The HTML files must be included into the application (using the file's manager) since they are required later in runtime. Are you get some error or something? Can you start from scratch with the sample?

On the other hand, update your App Builder copy: a new Google Maps application sample is included in the current release.

Donald Walker

I don't think we meshed up on the question. The sample for the Iframe worked fine. But it only used local html files. I was trying to change them to use http:\\google.com but got problems when doing that. I will check out the new sample and see if that clarifies things for me. That is a great sample app.

decsoft

Hello Donald,

The remote server must allow their usage in an IFrame control. Not all sites allow us that. The Google Maps Embed API, for example, allow us to do that and application's local files too.

Donald Walker

Ahhhhh

Donald Walker

FYI

Your Google Map Sample is a great one. I did notice however that it does not show up in the sample list but is in fact in the sample folder. I'm guessing you create the list manually or maybe from an array,,,hahhahhaha

Don

decsoft

Hello Donald,

Thanks for the advise. It's my mistake. The sample list is constructed based in the app's "design comment" and I forget that for the Google Maps sample... as quickly as possible I will fix that mistake and therefore the sample appear into the list as expected. Thanks again for your advise. :)

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.