Bootstrap Grid Container and AppBuilder Container

Peter Groll
Hi,

I have a question regarding the general layout of the page: I would like to use the bootstrap grid system and place within each column ( for example .col-sm-) one container, which holds other elements. This would result in a kind of "bootstrap" wrapping of the page (the container and the column minimum size should match of course).

On the other side I would like to keep the visual design of AppBuilder, so that you can see, which element is on which place, - that is why I do not like to use the "HTML" tool for this.

Is there a way to put a container ( and buttons labels etc.. within the container) in such a bootstrap column, maybe by a css class ???

thanks for help, Peter

Peter Groll

decsoft

Hello Peter,

Unfortunately, the answer is no. That is, we can't see the contents of the HTML control: certainly can be better to see it, but, the designer don't allow something like that. The first generation of AB has an HTML preview panel, in order to see the contents of the HTML controls, but, this do not work very good, so, the new generation of the product don't include something like that. Fortunately, compile and run the app is a question of milliseconds / seconds, so, I trust in that to see what happen with the content of the HTML control. So yes, can be good to see the controls in the HTML control, but, certainly it's not possible in the current designer. I think you can get confidence with that after some time, that is, once you prepare an HTML control with the appropriate stuff, you can survive with that. That's my honest opinion, suposing that there is not a way to do what you wanted.

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.