Feature/Bug Report version 2020.67 and older

Mario Steinbacher
Hello David! Since I'm working time to time with your IDE I noticed some things. First: when i press the tab key in the coding section of an element it's selecting another "tab" and is not writeing a tab (or two spaces or whatever is configured in the editor settings) And another thing I mentioned is that adaptive images have changed their default size since v25 android 7.1: now its 108dp and not 48dp https://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_design_adaptive thanks for your work best regards

decsoft

Hello Michael,

I will take note about what you mention. Certainly, I can see the TAB not working as expected, and, need to investigate about the icons for Android that you refer. I can't promise a date right now... but I will / need / want to take a look at this when possible, Michael.

decsoft

Hello Michael,

I publish right now a new DecSoft App Builder release wich fix the bug with the TAB key. Taking a look at the adaptative icons in Android, what we do is to follow the Apache Cordova documentation, so, if you experience some particular problem, please, post it here, so maybe I can find some information about that.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.